Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello 2011!

Hello 2011! Southern Mompreneur has gotten a much needed make-over. I've been on a very slow start with this blog. Looking back, I hated how my post looked so I really wanted a better chance at perfecting this.
I am still learning so if anyone has any tips or comments, they'd much appreciated. I am always open to advice.
My topics for this blog are listed below:
Homeschool: Tons of resources for websites, curriculums, lesson themes, ideas, basically anything pretaining to homeschooling.
The Law of Attraction(LOA): Inspirational quotes and tips on applying the law to your every day life.
Money Makers: A listing of websites I use to make extra income.
Our Home: A hodpodge of stuff ranging from recipes and crafts, to pet advice, to gardening tips. A peek into what it's like at our home.
Couponing and Freebies: Learn about couponing and were you can find all the great freebies online.
Well, I know that this is going to be an awesome blog. I am greatful for finally writing my first post.

my blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Add your eBooks for free Offers wide range of eBooks organised by category or popularity. eBooks rating. Free eBooks.
Electronical eBooks in PDF.